Mauritius is open to everyone!
- Mauritius is open to everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated
- No testing is needed before flying to Mauritius
- No testing is needed on arrival
- Unvaccinated travellers no longer need to self-isolate on arrival
- You do not need to wear a face mask during your holiday. It is only recommended in airports, during airport transfers and on public transport, plus in all public and private healthcare facilities, including hospitals and pharmacies.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people travelling together
- Prior to travel, it is recommended that all travellers fill out the Mauritius All in One travel form, which you can access via the link below. It will generate a PDF document with a QR Code. Please print a hard copy of this completed form and present it to Health Officials on arrival at Mauritius Airport. If you have not filled out the All in One travel form, foreign nationals must fill out an Immigration Disembrakation Card on arrival at the airport.